Discover the Calistair experts
Our company management
Our CEO and Head of R & D – founding member
Dr Jérôme Taranto
- 20 years of experience in catalysis, analysis and air treatment.
- Doctorate (in chemistry) in collaboration with the EDF research centre, the Ecole Centrale de Lyon and the Doctoral School for Chemistry in Lyon on the destruction of volatile organic compounds through photocatalysis on a semi-industrial scale (2001-2005). Postdoctorate in chemistry / microbiology (industrial collaboration / CNRS / Strasbourg School of Chemistry) on the destruction of viruses, bacteria and fungi in the air (2005-2006).
- Jérôme was a founding partner of BIOWIND (2006 – 2012), a company listed on the Euronext exchange.
- Founding of AER TECHNOLOGIES, which became CALISTAIR in 2019.
Managing Director of Calistair SAS and Calistair GmbH
- 25 years of experience in international marketing, sales and business development.
- ESCP Europe, Diplom-Kaufmann
- Worked for more than 30 years in various management functions in the automotive industry (Renault, BMW, Toyota) in Europe and Asia – Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Korea – as well as for international B2B service companies (GMAC, Sodexo).
- Before he came to Calistair, Alain was Global Sales and Aftersales Director of Ujet, an e-mobility company based in Luxembourg.